Iris: A Unique Video Surveillance Strategy
Vancouver-based Radius Security's Iris video alarm is a cost-efficient video surveillance strategy. Unlike a blind intrusion system, a specialized Iris security camera can verify the nature and source of an alarm. And verified intrusions receive top priority from police, who typically respond within minutes.
This exciting new technology provides instant video verification of an intrusion, before any damage has been done. Here's how it works:
- Intruder trips the alarm.
- The wireless Iris security camera builds an instant video clip and sends it via radio frequency to a security control panel on site.
- The panel relays the data wirelessly via a cellular network to our central monitoring station
- Iris continues relaying video clips as needed.
- Central station operators review the incoming clips to verify the intrusion and notify police.
- The video clips are immediately available to police, if required.
Efficient. Because Iris only builds video clips when there is an intrusion, it does not require extensive data storage like some CCTVs do.
Economical. The Iris is an all-inclusive video surveillance system that does not require additional security cameras. It is completely wireless, making it less expensive to install and operate than remotely controlled video surveillance systems.
Flexible. Because it is completely wireless, Iris is ideal for difficult-to-access areas, such as rooftops where cabling is unavailable or in very remote areas.
Targeted. The Iris video alarm is perfect for guarding high-value items in restricted areas, such as high-end equipment and materials on constructions sites and valuables in storage facilities. The system also works well for protecting air conditioning units and other sources of copper on rooftops.
We have customized solutions to fit any budget. Contact us now to find out how Radius Security can help your business.