Use an intelligent video surveillance system to create a virtual security patrol.
Want the assurance of a security patrol, but can't work it into your budget? Remote Guarding offers the perfect solution:
- CCTVs and intelligent video surveillance cameras monitor premises
- Video analytics software enables security cameras to track objects in real time
- Video surveillance strategy uses live video and audio feeds
- Radius Security personnel can directly engage intruders, as well as conduct scheduled virtual patrols
- Police can be notified while incidents are still in progress -- at a fraction of the cost of a live patrol.
The Remote Guarding video surveillance strategy relies on a system of cameras, security equipment and software to monitor your premises. Using complex algorithms with predetermined criteria, the camera's software detects, categorizes and tracks objects in real time. The camera then processes video to separate foreground elements from the background. It can distinguish between animals, people and vehicles in all weather and lighting conditions.
Once an alarm has been tripped, our central station operators respond immediately. A live video feed provides a real time view of the secured area and with a specialized camera, they can pan, tilt and zoom in on any suspicious activity. Our operators can also remotely set off strobe lights and sirens, and engage with intruders via live two-way audio feeds. After verifying an alarm, they notify police and provide video surveillance footage, if required.
This intelligent video surveillance system lends itself to a broad range of uses, beyond even what a live security patrol can do. Some key applications include:
- Theft. Protect a specific item of value, like a painting or sculpture. Monitor a retail space for shoplifting. Guard a storage room against employee theft. Or, prevent copper theft from rooftops, construction sites, utility rooms and other prime sites.
- Vandalism. Graffiti and other reckless damage remains a major headache for many businesses. Confront vandals before they damage your property.
- Loitering. Retail environments, office buildings, warehouses and other public areas can attract loiterers who may keep legitimate clients away. Address loiterers directly via two-way audio feed.
- Crowd and traffic management. Remote Guarding enables you to count the number of people in a space, thus preventing overcrowding and ensuring everyone's safety. You can also count the number of vehicles entering your parking garage, and the direction of traffic flow.
- Unattended objects. Remote Guarding cameras can spot unattended objects quickly. When someone dumps junk at a charity drop box or on your loading dock, you'll know. And in today's world of terrorist threats, abandoned packages in public places pose a real concern.
- Secure area monitoring. Whether you manage a shopping mall, construction site, office tower, college campus or science lab, you have high-security areas on your premises. This video surveillance system detects any suspicious activity within that area immediately.
- Perimeter intrusion. And of course, you can stop intruders in their tracks – before they've done any damage.
A wide variety of clients have found this flexible, multi-faceted system critical to their security management. Schools, auto dealers, theme parks, sports facilities, construction companies and correctional facilities alike rely on it 24/7 to prevent theft and vandalism. Remote Guarding can also protect critical infrastructure, such as chemical plants, data centres and power plants. If your secured area spans multiple sites, such as parking garages, retail outlets or entrance gates, the Radius Security team can integrate the components into a seamless network, monitoring all locations at once.
Still wondering whether Remote Guarding could benefit your business? Contact us today to find out more.
Proactive. Because Radius personnel can confront intruders or identify behaviours directly through live video and two-way audio feeds, Remote Guarding prevents crime before it happens.
Continuous. Analytics-enabled video surveillance cameras never take coffee breaks or fall asleep. They detect intruders 24/7.
Immediate. Our central station operators can respond to an intrusion within seconds of an alarm.
Cost-effective. Video surveillance cameras draw no salary or benefits. And it costs far less to prevent a theft than to replace or repair stolen goods.
Intelligence. Since the security camera can distinguish between random and suspicious movement – a dog or leaf, as opposed to a person, for example -- video analytics works well for public areas.
Whether you have an analog CCTV system or digital IP video surveillance system, or none at all, we can craft a Remote Guarding package to fit your security needs. Contact us today.
Radius operators respond with sirens and strobe lights. Intruders flee.
We have customized solutions to fit any budget. Contact us now to find out how Radius Security can help your business.