Video Surveillance and Commercial Security
Video surveillance, access control and intrusion detection are the key components of any commercial security system.
Your people are the heart of your business. Any commercial security system must protect your employees and clients. However, as an owner or manager, you are also responsible for the bottom line. Any video surveillance system you install must effectively protect your business and its assets.
Contact us today for more information about your commercial security options.
Make a wise investment in a video security system today. Why? Because it will protect your people and improve your bottom line.
- Prevent losses. Theft, vandalism and fraud damage your property and your reputation. Ensure your clients feel safe dealing with you and avoid costly repairs and replacements.
- Prevent liability. When employees or patrons are injured, your insurance costs climb drastically. An effective security system not only limits your liability, it will reduce your insurance costs.
- Protect business intelligence. You can limit access to your intellectual property, as well as physical assets.
- Track people, products and traffic. While security is a primary concern, modern security tools also add value to your business. Access control systems monitor who goes where and when. Sophisticated cameras can track traffic flow and monitor valuable items.
- Improve productivity. Video surveillance systems allow you to manage your business across multiple locations so that you can monitor what's working well – and what isn't.
- Reduce costs. A security package properly tailored to meet your needs will save you money. A straightforward CCTV camera and video recorder offer an immediate presence to discourage thieves. An intelligent IP-based digital video surveillance system can provide 24/7 monitoring at a fraction of the cost for a live security patrol. Plus video surveillance, access control and intrusion detection systems provide you with valuable tools to better manage your business.
In addition to video surveillance cameras and other security devices, Radius Security offers a range of services, such as alarm verification and remote guarding. We also provide businesses with risk assessment, system planning and layout, product and systems training, network and system integration, software configuration and programming, and other valuable services.
With Radius Security, you can focus on your business while we focus on protecting your people and assets.
Contact us to learn more about your commercial security options.
A key component of commercial security is managing who enters and leaves your business. Virtually every business has at least mechanical locks and keys to control access. Perhaps you also have fences, gates and bars. Beyond these mechanical systems, you could add digital technology. That includes everything from simple card readers to advanced biometrics, with related software to manage the information and integrate these devices into an enterprise-wide IP-based digital video security system.
A properly implemented access control system can:
- Track time and attendance. Do you know when your employees arrive and leave each day?
- Guard specific areas. Do you have high-value items, such as research databases or specialized equipment, that require 24/7 monitoring? It makes sense to strictly limit who has access to the storage area.
- Protect your employees from unauthorized visitors. Especially after hours, it is critical to prevent casual visitors from roaming through your premises. You can specify who can enter where, and when.
Unlike conventional mechanical solutions, modern access control devices offer you a valuable management tool. You can better manage your employees, reduce loss and liability, increase revenues and increase the overall efficiency of your business. Plus, you can avoid the operational costs of replacing mechanical locks when keys are lost or stolen.
While access control solutions allow authorized persons to enter your property, intrusion detection systems activate the alarm when unauthorized persons enter restricted areas. Just as your firewall alerts you when your computer has been hacked, a physical intrusion detection system alerts you when an intruder has breached a barrier.
Ideally, your intrusion detection system should be effective and straightforward to use. Who wants to be woken up at 3 a.m. by a false alarm? Depending on your security plan, your system may include infrared motion detectors, door and window contacts and glass-break sensors. Properly implemented, an intrusion detection system should deter crime.
In a typical scenario, an intruder trips an alarm and security software alerts Radius Security’s video monitoring centre. Our operators, in turn, verify the intrusion and respond according to client instructions. An immediate alarm leads to an immediate response.
To learn more about how a Radius Security can benefit your business, contact us today.
More information on Radius products
More information on Radius video security services
We have customized solutions to fit any budget. Contact us now to find out how Radius Security can help your business.