Video Alarm Verification
An Extra Layer of Protection for Your Video Surveillance System
Need a video surveillance system? Security cameras with 24/7 monitoring are the best option for your business. Add Video Alarm Verification to your DVRs and video security cameras to:
- Reduce police response times
- Eliminate false alarms
- Increase arrest rates
Traditional burglar alarms cannot tell the difference between intruders and your cleaning personnel. CCTVs, digital video security cameras and DVRs, meanwhile, are great tools for investigating an incident, but not verifying a crime in progress.
Because 95 to 99 per cent of alarm activations are false, police respond when and if they can to an unverified alarm.
On the other hand, with Radius Video Alarm Verification,
- The system automatically captures video from five seconds before an incident to five seconds after
- It sends the video clip immediately to our video monitoring centre
- Video monitoring centre operators notify police immediately after verifying the alarm
- Police typically respond to a crime in progress within 5 minutes (compared to 20 minutes for an unverified alarm)
- You receive the video clip on your smart phone.
- By pressing a button, you instruct us to “dispatch” or “ignore.”
So, if you’re concerned about
- break-ins or false alarms
- rising insurance costs
- expensive security guards
- police response times
- responding to an incident personally
Contact Radius Security today to learn more about Video Alarm Verification.
Video Alarm Verification will also improve your organization’s productivity and accountability. Read more about remote tracking and loss prevention.
“The system worked flawlessly. The project wrapped up without anyone’s apartment having their security breached. In comparison to security guards, your recommended solution was much more cost effective and in my professional view, responsive.”
-- Jim Allison, Property Manager
“Based on all studies: 95% to 99% of all [alarm] activations are false….Is the only strategy for law enforcement to reduce [false alarms]…to apply a 15-year-old failed strategy of fining the alarm owner?"
-- Craig Steckler, President of the International Association of Chiefs of Police
We have customized solutions to fit any budget. Contact us now to find out how Radius Security can help your business.